Finding Opportunities on Fifty Thousand Foot is easy to do and will help you find a contract that best suits your skill set.
There are two ways to find Projects on Fifty Thousand Foot:
- Find an Opportunity using the Search Opportunities page:
- Select Opportunities located in the main navigation bar at the top of any page. This will take you to the Search Opportunities page
- Enter in a Keyword in the search field provided.
- You can also filter your search using the Industry drop down, the Specialization drop down, or the Location drop down.
- Click the Search button to return the opportunity listing based on your search criteria.
- Click View to see the detailed description of the opportunity.
- Keep in mind: if you don’t fill in location it will automatically fill in your current location
- Find an Opportunity posted by a specific Member, Firm or Business:
- When you search a Member, Firm or Business in the Member Search page (or by searching your Contacts), going to their profile will show a list of their posted Opportunities on the bottom of their page.
- Click See All Active Opportunities to view all Opportunities posted by the member, firm or business.
Learn more on Manage My Opportunities
You can save Opportunities and come back to them later byclicking the star in the corner of the Opportunity box. Favoriting an Opportunity will save it to My Favorite Opportunities under Manage My Opportunities.
In the top right corner beside the Favorite Star, there is also a colored circle that indicates the status of the opportunity:
- Green status indicates the opportunity is Open,
- Yellow status indicates the opportunity is On Hold,
- Red status indicates the opportunity is Closed,
- Blue status indicates the opportunity has been Awarded
If you don’t populate the Location field, it will use your current location/the closest region to you.
Last updated: March, 2018