Connecting Members, Firms and Business
A large part of the Fifty Thousand Foot experience, is being part of a network of consultants across North America. Connecting, messaging and joining teams are ways to help you grow your brand and improve your firm or business.
- Connecting can be done in two ways
- By going to a member, firm or businesses profile and clicking on the Connect button
- Keep in Mind: if you’re already connected, instead of a Connect button you will see a Block button
- Also connect by clicking the Add Contact button on the open application you are viewing
- Accepting Connection Requests
- Requests from other members to connect with you will appear in your dashboard. Simply click the accept button to complete the request.
- Keep in Mind: by accepting a contact request, you are allowing that member to view your entire profile.
- To join a team
- Either you or a teammate must apply for an Opportunity and fill out the team field.
- Once filled out and submitted, all teammates will be notified on their dashboard.
- Keep in mind: You are able to edit teammates from Manage My Applications
- Keep in mind: You may only add someone to your team if you two are connected.
Adding a member to your Firm:
- Spread your reach by having your employees connect using Fifty Thousand Foot
- To add a member to your
- On the left side of your profile, click the Edit Profile button
- Click the add members button
- Fill in the members name you wish to add and hit enter
- To remove a member click the X beside their name
- Keep in mind: To eliminate inconsistency your business account should be managed by one person.
Learn more on Creating an Application
To quickly link an opportunity to a member, copy the URL and send them a message.
Never message anyone your account login and password.
Any harassment/mistreatment of other members can result in a permanent ban from Fifty Thousand Foot.
Last updated: March, 2018