Searching the Repository
Looking for content on the Repository is just like searching Fifty Thousand Foot for opportunities and members.
- Find Content to license using the Search Repository page:
- Select Repository under the Search dropdown located in the main navigation bar at the top of any page. This will take you to the Search repository page
- Enter in a Keyword in the search field provided.
- You can also filter your search using the category drop down, or the Specialization drop down.
- Click the Search button to return the Repository listing based on your search criteria.
- Click View to see the detailed description of the content.
Keep in mind: You can also just click to favorite for later or license the content directly from the search page
Last updated: August, 2018